EasyRepair Terms of Service
Last Updated: 8/11/2023
Welcome to EasyRepair ("we," "us," or "our"). These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of our software, website, products, and services (collectively, the "Services"). By accessing or using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing or using our Services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, please do not use our Services.
- Changes to Terms
- We may modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of our Services after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Registration and Account Security
- You may be required to create an account to access certain features of our Services. You agree to provide accurate information and to keep it up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials.
- Use of Services
- You agree to use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- You may not use our Services in any way that violates applicable laws or regulations.
- Intellectual Property
- Our Services and related content are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, or distribute our content without our express written consent.
- Third-Party Links and Services
- Our Services may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these third parties.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to our Services at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to us, other users, or third parties.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Our Services are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from your use of or inability to use our Services.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, United States, without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that any legal action or proceeding related to these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in the State of Texas, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at:
4313 Angelina Dr.
Plano, Texas 75074